In a Letter Dated April 23,2012 the CAO Confirms the Los Angeles City Attorneys Association rejected All “Cost Savings Measures”.
EAA Union officials have allegedly attempted to influence their members by claiming that the LACAA Had approved concessions, this is clearly a false statement made by desperate officials faced with the very likely reality that their ratification will not pass.
Members in Airports, Harbor, and other special funds flatly reject the furlough implementation and the waiver of lawsuits.
Some of the included cost saving measures from the CAO were;
- Eliminating 4.04% Salary Increase Due: 07/01/2012
- Eliminating 2.75% Additional Salary Adjustment Due: 01/01/2013
- Eliminating 2.75% Additional Salary Adjustment Due: 01/01/2012
- Eliminating 2.75% Additional Salary Adjustment Due: 01/01/2011
- 10% Employee Contribution to Healthcare Premium